[Loadstone] focus point

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Sun Jan 28 21:22:23 GMT 2007

slery <slerythema at insightbb.com> wrote:

[...]

> I opened loadstone, then press 0 for exploration mode.  (there are two
> points that I manually set in the previous directions)  It lets me know the
> nearest point.  I press 5 and it confirms this point.

Are you sure? After pressing 5, do you hear only the name of that point or
do you hear also a distance and a direction? In first case the point really
has focus, in second case it has not.

> However, when I press the star key or the pound key I do not hear
> anything.

Sounds like second case. So you have to press the right number key to move
the focus to the wanted point or search for the point over the menue
"functions -> find point".

regards and hth,
Bert

--
People are unhappy, because they don't know that they are happy.
                        [Fjodor Michailowitsch Dostojewskij (1821 - 1881)]