[Loadstone] focus point

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 28 21:10:20 GMT 2007

Hi Cindy,

I just reproduced what I suspect is your scenario.  What I believe is
happening is that when you enter exploration mode the software reads the
"last_position" file to ascertain your virtual longitude and latitude,
however do to  rounding you are not positioned at a precise point, hence the
star key and number will not work until you navigate to a defined point
using the telephone keys (IE two for North, 8 for South, etc).  HTH.

Geoff