[Loadstone] Translation to German - What file contains the strings?

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Sun Jan 28 17:16:44 GMT 2007

Jürgen <eisbaer at online-rudel.net> wrote:

>> You didn't do anything wrong.  The German language is
>> not included in the
>> current release

> As I toled twice befor, I'd like to help  to do the translateion.

The translation is mostly done.

> Is no more help wanted?

Maybe there is some further help needed, as there still are some strings
untranslated. First I have to know the right context of that strings and if
then there is further help needed, I'll give them for discussion in the
talx-list, there are more german speaking people.

regards,
Bert