[Loadstone] Registration Unsuccessful

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 27 09:06:49 GMT 2007

I had forgotten about this.  BTW, I'm able to get some points manually
without the GPS, which I hope to get someday.  I had to delete the
default folder in Loadstone (per the documentation) and, when I put in a
point, it read it.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)
P.S.  Thanks for all your help.