[Loadstone] Labeling My Selection Key In Exploration Mode

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 27 03:57:21 GMT 2007

We have a lot of data for north america in the point share exchange so
maybe
this would work better for you. That way you're not trying to enter
points
by hand.

Sean, I'm having an issue with registering on that site.  Can I download
points without registering?  I hardly doubt it.  Thanks anyway.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)