[Loadstone] Labeling My Selection Key In Exploration Mode

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 26 10:53:14 GMT 2007

Hi Jim,

An example set of coordinates for the Detroit airport is:

Latitude: 42.400000
Longitude: -83.090000

Max Search Radius is measured in KM.  The value really depends on how far
your starting point is from the points you have defined.  If you do not
have a Bluetooth GPS receiver and did not use one to create your points,
then Loadstone will use your first database entry as a starting point.

Best regards,
   Monty