[Loadstone] Labeling My Selection Key In Exploration Mode

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 26 10:18:15 GMT 2007

This depends on how you've named that point. If you used a gps receiver
get the point's position then maybe it's outside your max search radius.
If
it's a point you've manually entered then it's most likely a problem
with
latitude/longitude you've entered. Make sure you don't have those
reversed
and make sure the sign is right for the numbers. If this is all correct
then
make sure your max search radius is set to something reasonable for the
area
you're dealing with.

    Can you give me an example of somewhere within 250 miles of Detroit,
MI (48207.)  Can you make it a step-by-step process; you can possibly do
this off line, it would help.  Thanks!

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)