[Loadstone] Labeling My Selection Key In Exploration Mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jan 26 04:26:30 GMT 2007

This depends on how you've named that point. If you used a gps receiver to
get the point's position then maybe it's outside your max search radius. If
it's a point you've manually entered then it's most likely a problem with
latitude/longitude you've entered. Make sure you don't have those reversed
and make sure the sign is right for the numbers. If this is all correct then
make sure your max search radius is set to something reasonable for the area
you're dealing with.