[Loadstone] Labeling My Selection Key In Exploration Mode

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 26 00:55:50 GMT 2007

Hi All,
    I'm trying, according to the documentation, to set up some points on my Nokia 6682 phone and am having no success.  I have no receiver at this point it the doc says that I can navigate without it.  When I go to find a point which I named, it still says "no points found" in all four directions and with the keys.  What, if anything, am I doing wrong?  What do I need to do to remedy this issue?  Thank you.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)