[Loadstone] Pear Error

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 25 16:20:50 GMT 2007

Hi Tom,

I reproduced this here using both MSIE 8 and Mozilla Firefox 5 using your
identical data (e-mail: trlange at pacbell.net and password: marshall1).

Strange as I just successfully created a pointshare account a couple days
ago.  Did you try a different password?  Since I reproduced it here using
two different browsers I doubt this will help but for grins you might want
to clear your cache and vary the pw?  Otherwise we'll have to defer to the
person who must have made a change in the account creation code in the last
couple days?
Geoff