[Loadstone] Pear Error

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 25 14:24:26 GMT 2007

Hi all,
When attempting to register so that I can log into and use the point sharing system, I get the following error message, which someone might want to use for
debugging purposes.
I've never seen an error like this before, but it looks like something on the server's out of whack.
 Is there another way that I can register? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Best regards,
Tom

Error and debug information follows:

LoadStone PointShare - Pear error occured
LoadStone PointShare
Pear error occured
An unexpected error has occured while processing your request. The information below may help us debug the problem. Please include it in any bug reports.
table with 2 columns and 7 rows
error class
pear
message
DB Error: syntax error
debug info
insert into webauth_master (id,email,password,passwd-crypt) values('208','trlange at pacbell.net','marshall1','plain') [nativecode=ERROR: syntax error at
or
near "-" at character 53]
HTTP_USER_AGENT
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
REMOTE_ADDR
69.227.26.33
REQUEST_URI
/~shane/gps/register.php