[Loadstone] Last Position Editing Question

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Thu Jan 25 08:50:21 GMT 2007

the tool for creating checkpoint lists is on
ftp://www.sbv-fsa.ch/pub/sbv-fsa/lst.exe

no installation, just run theprogram.

1. Export database on your phone
2. insert card into card drive
3. run lst.exe
4. specify, if needed, the loadstone folder
5. confirm
6. open the exported file
7. check the points in the sorted list with F3
8. press Ctrl-S for saving the checkpoint list.
9. close the program and remove the card from the card reader.
Remarks:
As was announced, the format of the checkpoints list will change in a future version of Loadstone.
Then, this version of lst will no longer be valid.

If any problem is encountered, you can mail to
jcathomas at bluewin.ch

kind regards
Jürg Cathomas

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA
Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista
Jürg Cathomas
EDV-Berater
conseiller en informatique
Gutenbergstr. 40b