[Loadstone] Thank You

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Jan 24 13:11:07 GMT 2007

Dear Loadstone Creators:

Thank you for helping me figure out how to edit the last position file.
That solved a problem I had with searching for data points over distances of
2,000 miles or longer.  My phone wouldn't handle such searches with
relatively large files.

Now, it is a matter of finding data for points of interest and laying out a
route.  Finding data points is time-consuming but possible.  Laying out a
route should be easy enough.  I've done that closer to my home.  I should be
able to do so for more distant locations.

Thanks Again,

Mike Hanson