[Loadstone] Is it possible, to record a root?

Teddy hackelberriwien at online-rudel.net
Wed Jan 24 07:25:36 GMT 2007

Hi,

> you start the route
> creation process, Loadstone records the coordinates as you
> are on the move, possibly checking what distance you are
> going in a particular direction, and save all the data to a
> separate file.

Complemental starting this feature should ask for a common name and name the
points like "Common Name #00001" ...

Further it shoud be possible to handle sutch points in future as
- A street
- a Bus line
- a railrodte

This would be a nice and easy way to build up our own public maps.

The world is ours and not licenced to anybody!

Teddy