[Loadstone] question about "auto announce"

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Wed Jan 24 07:00:14 GMT 2007

hi,
; I'd turn off the auto announce feature. Checkpoints will still be announced
here, they do not. i'll reset my settings by clearing the ini-file and try again.
Perhaps the threshold-setting value 2  confused it?
; Are these announcements actually speaking while you're in the menus
yes, even when i stopped walking

By the way, i activated "confirm exit".
Unfortunately, the message is not read automatically by Talks on my N70, do not know why.
E.g. a similar message that appears when i close FExplore is announced by Talks.

kind regards
Jürg Cathomas

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA
Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista
Jürg Cathomas
EDV-Berater
conseiller en informatique
Gutenbergstr. 40b