[Loadstone] Is it possible, to record a root?

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue Jan 23 16:40:33 GMT 2007

I would also be very grateful if such function was implemented as soon as possible.
It could be similar to logging: assume you start the route creation process, Loadstone records the coordinates as you are on the move, possibly checking what distance you are going in a particular direction, and save all the data to a separate file. Later, as you run this file, you are announced how to go, to follow that previously saved route.
At the first stage, Loadstone could just save coordinates each couple of seconds, and later announce each next point on a route.
What do you think about my idea?