[Loadstone] Last Position Question

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 23 14:23:15 GMT 2007

Hi Michael,

It looks like the problem you are running into with the last_position file
is the format of the file.  Like Shawn said on the list, the last_position
file uses slightly different syntax to that of database point files.  The
last_position file is a file consisting of two lines of text.  The first
line is your latitude: 34.626563, followed by a carage-return (enter key),
and the second line is a longitude: -84.193983.  (note the decimal)

If you erased your last_position file Loadstone would use the first entry
in your DB as the last known coordinates so even doing that would probably
work to get you close to your trail data!

Best regards,
   Monty