[Loadstone] Last Position Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue Jan 23 13:11:56 GMT 2007

I am trying to edit the last position file to explore a database I have
created for the Appalachian Trail.  I changed the position without
connecting
my GPS receiver, so Loadstone thinks it's where I set its position.  The
data I entered are below.

346265630
-841939830

Next, I started Loadstone and imported the database for the AT.  I went into
exploration mode.  I got "no points found."  The above data correspond to
the first center point along the AT.  I changed my last position to allow my
phone to work faster.  I have over 2,000 data points so far.  It does not
seem to make any
difference if I use smaller databases, go into navigation mode, or change
the search radius after changing my last position.  What's going on?

One suggestion I got was to delete the last position file, load the
database, and go from there.

Thanks for all your help.  I am down to getting or trying to find data for
road crossings and water sources now.

Thanks,

Mike Hanson