[Loadstone] Is it possible, to record a root?

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Tue Jan 23 11:50:39 GMT 2007

Hi

  Please bring this feature to the top of todo list. Current method of
marking points afterwards is too complicated.

  I have used similar  functionality with Adnota Merker and it was first
product i really was able to mark a route and follow it later.
Unfortunately Merker requires Adnota speaker and i'm not intereseted to
purchase third screenreader to same phone.

arimo