[Loadstone] Last Position Editing Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jan 23 10:45:53 GMT 2007

The checkpoint files do use decimal representation for now. This will be
fixed at some point. I want those files to contain more information about a
point anyway. When these files get changed the program will be able to read
and convert the old format at least for a while.
To check a point in loadstone you go into exploration mode. Then you use the
numeric keys to move to the point you want to check and hit the * key. You
can also use the find function to find a point by name. The problem you may
be having is if you're trying to use the joystick to find a point. The
joystick lets you look around in 4 directions but doesn't move your virtual
position. I think the documentation has been cleared up a bit regarding
this. If you're using the numeric keys or find function and you still can't
check points then there could be a problem of some kind. We were having
problems with this quite a while ago but they seem to be fixed now as far as
I know.