[Loadstone] Last Position Editing Question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 23 10:17:50 GMT 2007

Most problems with not being able to update or check a point come from not
having put focus on that point. The only way you can put focus on a point
is by finding it on the numeric keypad in Exploration mode. Switching to
Exploration mode results in a point being spoken, but this does not mean
that that point has focus. If this is the point you want to check, you
first have to move away from that point and then find it again. The
joystick let's you 'look around' but does not put focus on a point either.
We are aware of this and are looking for a better solution.

Rob