[Loadstone] question about "auto announce"

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Tue Jan 23 09:16:17 GMT 2007

hi, Monty,
first of all congrates for this product.
I did not see that points far away are announced less often than those close to me.
They are announced say every 10 seconds and i thought of a parameter to slow down or speed up according to my personal nneeds.
Also, the announcement should not happen when you are in the options menu.

Walking, it is hard to concentrate on my way and have my phone always talking.
So, it would be nice e.g. to deactivate signal monitor but still have information on weak or good signals by sound only (e.g. one deep signal when less than 3 satelliites and high signal when back to more or equal 3)

best regards
Jürg Cathomas