[Loadstone] Voice Note Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jan 23 01:34:02 GMT 2007

At the moment there isn't any way to do this. The recording and playback of
sound is something I'm working on. This will get the memo functions working
and also allow us to implement recorded point names. As for associated voice
notes, I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking that having some kind of
comment field would be nice but I was thinking more along the lines of text.
Once the audio systems get working this could probably be a voice recording
thoe. The audio system will be a bit tricky but should be possible. Adding
comments to points will require modification of the database. I'll have to
figure out how to do that without breaking the existing system.