[Loadstone] Voice Note Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue Jan 23 00:10:07 GMT 2007

Is there a way to associate recorded voice notes in Loadstone with
particular points?  If so, how would I do that?  I am thinking of things
like location of water sources near shelters along the AT.  They are often
located so many yards, feet, miles, etc. down trails near shelters.  I don't
have GPS data for them and there seems no way to get such data.

Recording such information in point names would probably not work with
either Talks or Mobile Speech to the best of my knowledge.  Using voice
notes associated with points might be an ideal way to store and retrieve
such information and have other uses I have not thought of yet.

Thanks,

Mike Hanson