[Loadstone] No signal problem

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Jan 22 18:20:16 GMT 2007

Hi all!
I have a strange problem with my Loadstone 0.65 installed on the Nokia 6680 with G-Space Gs-R238 BT receiver.
Sometimes, having started Loadstone, I get the proper announcement "Signal acquired: ex. 6 satellites" (and this information can be provided by pressing 7), but if I try to move with joystick, Loadstone says "No signal from ex. 10 seconds" and I can't Enter any new point by pressing # in Navigation Mode.
To solve this problem, I was trying to use Cold Start, Restart of BT receiver or/and the phone, and something helped, but I''m not sure what it was and what's the reason...
Have you ever encountered such a strange situation?
Regards!
Przemyslaw