[Loadstone] New Mmember and first question

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Jan 22 18:09:41 GMT 2007

Hi!
To simplify the usage of Loadstone and not make new Loadstone users get confused, would it be possible to do sth in sourcecode, so that the nearest point to the 'last position' had focus already the moment you switch to Exploration mode?
I think it would be a good idea to temporarily remove fields which can't yet be used during point creation.
Also the automatic route creation would be really appreciated and given priority, in my opionion.