[Loadstone] Question about importing points

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jan 22 07:01:39 GMT 2007

Hello Julian,

This certainly isn't imposible.  What we need is some code that can
generate an EpocDBMS database - preferably in Linux since that is the O/S
the web site uses (though Windows would be a help too).  I've been looking
in Google for this  for the past while but if you or anyone else come
across something let us know.  As you say, it certainly would speed up the
importation process!

Best regards,
   Monty