[Loadstone] Question about importing points

Julian-N1CA n1ca at arrl.net
Mon Jan 22 05:02:37 GMT 2007

Is there any way to externally convert the data from the point share
exchange into a Loadstone database? In other words, without having to use
the phone. Large data files take forever to convert on the phone since the
processor is so slow. It would be nice if there was a conversion program
that we could run on a PC instead of the phone.  If it's not possible to
have a program that we could run on our PC's then maybe something like the
POI Converter.

Julian