[Loadstone] question about "auto announce"

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 21 18:57:53 GMT 2007

Hello Miranda,

The purpose of the Auto-announce feature is to periotically announce your
current position in relation to the checked-point you are approaching.
This essentialy gives you a hands-free mode where you don't have to press
the "select key" over and over.  Quite useful when walking and you don't
have a free hand.  The feature tries to be inteligent so if you were quite
far away from the approaching checked-point it wouldn't tell you as
frequently!

\Best regards,
   Monty