[Loadstone] New Mmember and first question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jan 21 13:26:24 GMT 2007

I forgot to mention that unless you import the country table from the point
share the country naming won't work propperly. This is something that'll
need fixing.
As for the types, you can enter your own type by using the left and right
arrows to move to user defined and hit select. Then you can enter your own
type. I wouldn't do this thoe since the current type system isn't used and
will be completely rewritten in the future. At the moment the program
doesn't use country or type so you really don't need to worry about them.