[Loadstone] Nothing else but the target

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Sun Jan 21 02:31:01 GMT 2007

Hi Teddy,

You should be able to do this.

1. Go in to exploration mode.
2. Go in to the "Functions" sub-menu and choose the "Find Point" option to
find the point you want to isolate.
3. Once the point you want to isolate is highlighted, press the star key to
mark that point.
4. Go in to "Exploration" mode.
5. Go in to the "Options" sub-menu and choose "use check points only"
Once this is enable the only point or points you should see are the ones
that are marked.

Hope this helps,
Brett.