[Loadstone] country/Type fields. was: New Mmember and first question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jan 20 21:09:57 GMT 2007

Hi Sebastian,

"How do I edit the country/type data?"

You don't. We try to let the Point Share Exchange find out where a point is
located, in what country, province, etc. by looking at the coordinates. I
agree that it is a bit confusing to have a window where you can edit some
things and only view other things. We will discuss it at our next corporate
meeting, which shall take place as soon as the top floor of the Vancouver
Hilton becomes available, next week or so. In the mean time, just stick to
the name field.

Rob