[Loadstone] New Mmember and first question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jan 20 18:07:54 GMT 2007

Hi all,

The following items in the documentation have been changed/added:

Label Point = Allows a user to associate textual information to a pair of
X/Y coordinates (Longitude/latitude) including: name, city, region, country
Etc...
At the moment a number of these fields are not active, but the name field
works.

Giving focus

The joystick lets you 'look around', however, it does not give focus to a
point. This only can be done by using the numeric keypad on your phone. The
moment you switch to Exploration mode the nearest point to the 'last
position' information on your phone is announced, but this point does not
yet have the focus. Press one of the direction keys on the keypad to give
focus to a point. Once this is done the 'update' function becomes active.
You may also use the 'Find Point' option to give focus to a point. Note:
Not all fields in the update window are active at this moment.

Rob