[Loadstone] Country and Town - No Entrys?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Jan 20 00:54:31 GMT 2007

The country value should be set automatically if you have cell service when
you save the point. If not, use the left and right arrows to move thrue the
list of countries.
There's no field called town, did you mean type? In that case the same thing
applies and you can also enter your own type. This isn't used at the moment
so you really don't need to worry about that. The same goes for country, if
the points are submitted to the point share exchange it can figure out what
country they belong to.