[Loadstone] editing points?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Jan 20 00:50:27 GMT 2007

It will be so. When you go into exploration mode use the numeric keys to
move to the point and then hit the # key. If the exploration mode location
isn't on any point then the # will do nothing. In order to update a point's
position you'll need to have the gps connected. If there's no gps receiver
connected then you can still update the position data but you'd have to do
it manually.