[Loadstone] Is it possible, to record a root?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 19 14:24:19 GMT 2007

Hi Teddy,

Country and town entries are not active at this moment. It's a future
development in the Point Share Exchange. Have a look at the archives on the
Loadstone-GPS web site for more issues like this. I'll stick it in the
documentation too. Shane, any comments?

In exploration mode, go to options/functions/search point and type the
first letter of the point you want to edit. Hit yes and press the number
key. It's not how it should be, but you'll see that the update function
works now. From there on you don't have to go through search point anymore.
Maybe Shawn can comment on this.

No, you cannot (yet) make a trail automatically. Currently we are working
on a route system to 'chain' points together. Also here Shawn may be able
to tell some more.

Rob