[Loadstone] editing points?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jan 19 12:16:41 GMT 2007

To update a point go into exploration mode and move to that point. Then hit
the # key and you can update all the point's information. When you delete a
point it remains in the database but is flagged as deleted. This is so that
when points are uploaded to the point share exchange it can be made aware
that the point has been deleted.
You shouldn't be getting that error when registering with the point share,
someone will have to look at that.