[Loadstone] Route Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jan 19 02:44:34 GMT 2007

The last_position file is updated when the gps is connected so it will be
changed the next time you connect your gps receiver. This has no effect on
any loaded databases so you don't have to worry about the default database.
The only effect this may have is it may take a couple seconds to find a
point in your default database if the last positionis far away from anything
in that file. If the default database is farely small then this won't be a
problem.