[Loadstone] German version

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Thu Jan 18 15:25:21 GMT 2007

Hi Rob,

Rob Melchers <rob at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> I propose to keep the language on this list in English. A few lines in your
> own language is no problem, but let's try to keep the main issues
> understandable for everybody.

100% full ACK!

> If there is an interst in a German list we can set it up
> (loadstone-ge at loadstone-gps.com).

I think there's actually no need to. As I said, there is a little
mailinglist for advanced Talks-users with low traffic. There's really no
problem to talk about loadstone in this list in german.
Btw, "Teddy" an Per are members of this list...

regards,
Bert

--
I like young girls, their stories are shorter.