[Loadstone] 3rd Edition? [loadstone]

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jan 18 08:46:57 GMT 2007

Hallo Bert,

Wilkommen, welcome to the list. Yup, let's speak English on this list. Like
the well known German songwriter Goethe once said: "Nothing wrong with Nena
and Kraftwerk, but I prefer Bob Dylan and the Electric Light Orchestra."

It would be great if Per and you could promote Loadstone GPS in Germany.
There are still some gaps to be filled on the European map. Maybe talk to
Angela and tell her that the best way to unify Europe is through the use of
Loadstone, after all, she's in charge this year.

Rob