[Loadstone] 3rd Edition? [loadstone]

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Wed Jan 17 20:18:17 GMT 2007

Hi all together, hi Rob!

Rob Melchers <rob at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> Es ist viellicht nicht das erste mal das ich versuche Deutsch zu

Na dafür war das aber ganz schön gut! ;-)

> schreinben, aber es ist nie was geworden. Deswegen mal wieder weiter auf
> English.

Nur dann bekommst Du nie die richtige Übung... :-)
Aber OK, dies ist eine englischsprachige Liste, die meisten werden kein
deutsch vertehen, also hast Du recht, lieber weiter auf englisch.

> I do speak German fluently, but writing is something else. I'm happy to
> find that there are people in Germany interested in Loadstone.

OK, here's the next one...

> A German translation would be very welcome! Your English is fine, but if
> needed you may contact me in German, if that helps.

I would help to translate to german too. And I have a little mailinglist
for advanced Talks-users in german, I would offer german speaking fellows
to speak about loadstone in this list too. Maybe there are some guys like
Per and me who would also help with translating loadstone to german.
And if you like, you can put a link to my mailinglist page on the loadstone
website to invite german people to that list.

Btw, I have an E70 and a 5500 Sport, both are 3rd edition, but
unfortunately I'm not a symbian programmer... :-(

And Rob, if you are in germany and you would like me to contact you by
phone, just write me a mail with your phone number, then I'll call you...

regards,
Bert

--
Now there are three types of bungee-jumping:
1. classic  (with rubber band)