[Loadstone] My first post

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Jan 17 01:18:05 GMT 2007

The lower mainland is a pretty big place, what latitude/longitude are you
interested in? If you are trying to use the point share exchange to download
points then if you have a gps receiver you can get your current position by
using the 5 and 6 keys or give the area exporter a try. The area exporter
will let you choose what to download by area, this should work quite well
for the lower mainland since we have a lot of data for that.