[Loadstone] 3rd Edition?

Reisender Reisender at online.de
Mon Jan 15 09:22:46 GMT 2007

Hello Monty and Rob,

Thanks for the fast and friendly answer.
Then I must probably apply some more patience.
I hope that the main developers of Loadstone find soon someone, which gives
them equipment of the 3rd edition.
Actually Nokia and the official Nokiatrader must have an interest in such a
development for Symbian for free, because
this project is a very good thing, with which it possibly even advertisement
make could.
If I had more money, I would borrow gladly equipment to you.
Now I am so curious about your software, which I would get myself at the
dearest still another equipment of the second edition.
Which telephones co-operate
best with Loadstone?
Since I do not have very sensitive fingers, the handling unfortunately makes
problems for me at small keys.
I bought the E60 from Nokia, bekause its easy enough for me to find and
press keys fast and safe.
--
Monty wrote also:
"The new and improved
> language tool is in the final stages of private testing and it will
> hopefully be ready for public trials in the next few days.  I'll post a
> message when it is available."

I do not have that correctly understood however the dissolution
will come in some days. ;-)
--

And here is something for Rob:
Hallo Rob, ich habe mich sehr ueber die ueberraschenden deutschen Worte in

Best regards from Kassel/Germany

Per