[Loadstone] Exploring Question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jan 15 08:11:54 GMT 2007

Yes, you can explore without a receiver connected. Activate Loadstone GPS,
wait until the 'not connected' message is spoken. Press the 0 key and
you'll be put in explore mode. If you have changed the startingpoint file
to read a position in the Apalachian Trail your phone should tell you the
nearest points. From the numbering of the points you will know about where
in the trail you are.

Rob