[Loadstone] Phones

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Jan 15 01:27:46 GMT 2007

Well, having someone sighted won't help you in this case. While loadstone
does the search it doesn't say anything about it. I'd do the last_position
file edit I suggested earlier, once you get into the database then the
response time should be within a couple seconds. I don't know of any better
phones at this time but since things change you'd have to look around to be
sure. Processing speed and the amount of internal phone memory are things to
look for. The more of both the better.