[Loadstone] 3rd Edition?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 14 22:41:04 GMT 2007

Hallo Per,

Es ist viellicht nicht das erste mal das ich versuche Deutsch zu
schreinben, aber es ist nie was geworden. Deswegen mal wieder weiter auf
English. I do speak German fluently, but writing is something else. I'm
happy to find that there are people in Germany interested in Loadstone.
Like Monty said, not yet 3rd generation but maybe soon. I did the Dutch
translation and will be happy to help if needed. A German translation would
be very welcome! Your English is fine, but if needed you may contact me in
German, if that helps.

Auf wiederhoeren,

Rob