[Loadstone] 3rd Edition?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 14 20:48:57 GMT 2007

Hello Per,

I understood your English perfectly!

Unfortunately Nokia phone's using  Series60 3rd edition  are not supported
at this time as you noticed.  This is due to to the fact that Series60 3rd
edition contains incompatible functionallity to that of the 2nd edition
platform.  At the moment the main developers of Loadstone do not own any
Series60 3rd edition phones so we are unable to test etc.  I imagine
eventually we will get there either by a generous donation to the
Loadstone project or one of us upgrading our phones though most of us did
so recently to Series60 2nd edition.

However, the Loadstone project is open -source which means that anyone
with Symbian programming knowledge and desire is free to port the source
code to Series60 3rd edition.

Thanks for your willingness to translate to German.  The new and improved
language tool is in the final stages of private testing and it will
hopefully be ready for public trials in the next few days.  I'll post a
message when it is available.

Best regards,
   Monty