[Loadstone] 3rd Edition?

Reisender Reisender at online.de
Sun Jan 14 19:26:02 GMT 2007

Hello @all,

this is the first English-language letter of my life.
Please does not look on the wrong grammar and the wrong words.

My name is Per, I am 38
and I live in Kassel in Germany.

For one week I have my first mobile phone, a E60 von Nokia.
When I found the homepage from Loadstone, I became very happy.
Unfortunately I then had to read however that the software does not run yet
on devices of the 3rd edition.
Therefore I would know gladly whether there is soon a version for my E60
with talks 3.1?

In addition I would like to help possibly gladly with the translation of the
guidance and the language files of Loadstone into the German language.

Perhaps here still do different people read from Germany also?

Wenn ja, dann meldet euch doch einfach mal ;-)

Friendly greetings
Per