[Loadstone] Importing Question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 14 18:13:25 GMT 2007

Mike,

The file contains 16,176 datalines, 15,888 lines from the cut data plus 288
from the shelter data. I'm preparing a new one, because I discovered that
the fields in the initial file, the 300,000 plus lines containing the
complete Appalacian Trail are not consistent. This causes the name fields
to contain data you don't want in there. It's kind of hard to check these
amounts of files for inconsistencies, but I'll get there one way or
another. Just give me another 4 hours and I'll have it ready.

Rob