[Loadstone] Importing Question

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 14 17:45:03 GMT 2007

Hello Michael,

The message you quoted indicates you had success.  The last part of the
message would have said "No Errors" rather than "No entries".

In termsof phones that would be faster at processing database info, it
really depends on the CPU speed of the phone plus whether the database
resides on the phone's internal memory or the removable memory card.  I
don't know the specifications of the 6680 (CPU MHZ) but last time I
checked ( a few months ago) the N70 had the quickest CPU at 220MHZ.

Best regards,
   Monty